Wet kiln characteristics: relatively long rotary kiln, to accelerate the evaporation of water, often hanging in the rotary kiln parts chain. Wet kiln production in the raw mill by adding water, the moisture content of raw material made of 35% of the slurry, after all of the required slurry from the feeder into the rotary kiln calcination mature material, the The rotary kiln clinker cooler cooling, into the clinker storage, drying and grinding of coal by coal and then into a rotary kiln for clinker burning supply. As the raw material made of mud, so the adaptability of heterogeneous materials, as raw material by the slurry mixture, composition uniformity, process stability, and firing the clinker of high quality, high-strength grade of clinker, cement is generally the best This is obtained by wet rotary kiln. Grinding process less dust, less fly ash rotary kiln. However, evaporation of the wet production of 30% to 40% slurry of water, need to consume a larger heat, power consumption accounts for one third of the cost of cement to one, several cement production method for the most expensive.
China's recent implementation of sustainable development strategy for the development of energy saving concept, high energy consumption of the rotary kiln process to limit the production of wet process rotary kiln heat consumption because of high energy consumption is too large, and the water production is large, a serious drain on water resources, China has limited wet rotary kiln cement production as a rotary kiln type out.
- The optimizing method for clinker silo and kiln inlet end
- Operation and maintenance of screw conveyor
- The right way for rotary kiln’s operation
- Ball mill industry is faced with several problems
- The problems existing in the production of ball mill
- The material movement of Active lime rotary kiln
- What are the requirements for selection of rotary kiln burner
- Decomposition process of new dry process cement rotary kiln
- The advantages of the rotary kiln
- The role of Rotary kiln in various industries