Wet kiln characteristics: relatively long rotary kiln, to accelerate the evaporation of water, often hanging in the rotary kiln parts chain. Wet kiln production in the raw mill by adding water, the moisture content of raw material made of 35% of the slurry, after all of the required slurry from the feeder into the rotary kiln calcination mature material, the The rotary kiln clinker cooler cooling, into the clinker storage, drying and grinding of coal by coal and then into a rotary kiln for clinker burning supply. As the raw material made of mud, so the adaptability of heterogeneous materials, as raw material by the slurry mixture, composition uniformity, process stability, and firing the clinker of high quality, high-strength grade of clinker, cement is generally the best This is obtained by wet rotary kiln. Grinding process less dust, less fly ash rotary kiln. However, evaporation of the wet production of 30% to 40% slurry of water, need to consume a larger heat, power consumption accounts for one third of the cost of cement to one, several cement production method for the most expensive.
China's recent implementation of sustainable development strategy for the development of energy saving concept, high energy consumption of the rotary kiln process to limit the production of wet process rotary kiln heat consumption because of high energy consumption is too large, and the water production is large, a serious drain on water resources, China has limited wet rotary kiln cement production as a rotary kiln type out.
- The advantage of ceramic ball mill
- The feeding limestone for rotary kiln
- Top Ten Advantages of Ring Hammer Crusher
- Brief Introduction of Jaw Crusher
- 1200tpd Cement Grinding Plant Project with Spanish Client
- 200tpd Lime Production Line Contract with Iranian Client
- The characteristics of Air Swept Coal Mill
- The design and operation principle of small- and medium-sized electric rotary kiln
- Basic tasks of ore dressing
- Construction using artificial sand fineness and sand making equipment