Rotary kiln is burning kiln (commonly known as rotary kiln), are building the device class. Rotary kiln by processing different materials can be divided into cement kiln, metallurgy chemical kiln and lime kiln dust for the following brief analysis of the point of failure:
The dust separated from the flue dust or dust removal device called the device. Precipitator performance to handle the amount of gas used, the gas pressure drop through the filter and when to express the collection efficiency. Meanwhile, the price of dust, operation and maintenance costs, length of life and ease of operation and management is considered an important factor in its performance.
Usage: Dust is commonly used in boilers and industrial production facilities
Filter is divided into the following five categories according to their action principle;
(1) mechanical forces, including gravity dust filter, inertial dust collector, centrifugal dust collector and so on.
(2) washing bath-type dust collector including dust, foam dust, dust Venturi tube, the water membrane filter and so on.
(3) filter and bag filter dust, including dust and other particulate layer
(4) electrostatic precipitator.
(5) magnetic filter
- Previous Product : Rotary kiln and the shield of the technical problems
- Next Product : The type and characteristics of rotary kiln plate
- The Development Trend of Electromagnetic Vibrating Feeder
- Factors That Affect the Life of Filter Bag
- Improper Installation and Maintenance Reasons that Causes Deviation of Belt Conveyor
- The Function of Shell Plate in Rotary Kiln
- Measures to to Improve Grinding Efficiency and Reduce Energy Consumption of Ore Dressing Enterprises
- Influences of the Type and Structure of Ball Mill on Ore Grinding Process
- The Development Status of Lime Kiln
- Analysis of the Production Process of Active lime
- Fly Ash Ball Mill
- Development Status of Using Shale and Other Raw Materials to Produce Ceramsite